Test Pack Management
Developing and managing work test packs is a crucial function of a project throughout the construction, pre-commissioning and commissioning phases.
It can be used as a quality and management tool for the tracking of flanged joints, spools and instrumentation. It also identifies system boundary for hydro testing and other pre-commissioning services.
Project requirements are identified and analysed by our test pack engineers during the initial phase of a project which are processed to compile test packs. This identifies the project limits and system requirements.
Some of the crucial function of Test Pack Management can include:
- Identify and locate system boundaries for pre-commissioning activities i.e. Hydro testing, Chemical Cleaning, Pneumatic testing etc.
- Flange management systems
- Identifying system volume for individual system and sub-systems
- Tracking and managing system line numbers against isometric drawing and Piping and Instrumentation Diagram.
- Progress tracking and reporting.