QMTS has been a part of many major fabrication projects in recent times. Our team of trained and experienced personnel have attributed to the successful delivery of major projects locally and overseas.
What can we do for you?
Our capabilities include, but aren’t limited to:
- Light to Heavy Steel Fabrication
- Pressure & Non-pressure vessels/tanks
- Mining process plant buildings
- Mining equipment, plate & chute works
- Pipe fabrication and pre-assembled pipe racks (PARs)
- Modular Assembly
- Pre-inspection meetings
- Pre-fabrication vendor document reviews
- Fabrication and welding inspections
- Dimensional inspections
- Coating inspection
- In progress visual welding inspections
- MDR reviews
- Final inspections
Our material control databases offer full traceability, in addition to project progress tracking and logistical movement of goods to site. Our capabilities include:
- Stock Control
- Manufacturer batch and heat number checking
- Welder qualification
- Weld testing and recording
- Material traceability
- QA/QC checks
- Inventory management
- 3D Modelling and 4D Output Modelling
- Material tracking
- S Curve reporting on progress
- Material control
Why choose QMTS?
We are a proudly Western Australian owned and operated, so what does that mean for you?
It means we understand the local industry needs. We know the Australian Standard requirements and regulations, and we can help you achieve outstanding results.
A common misconception is that items fabricated in countries like China, Thailand or India are produced with a lower standard of quality and workmanship. However, with the correct fabrication management this can be avoided.